Fall 2020 (08/31/2020 – 12/09/2020)
- 08/31/20: First day of classes
- 08/31/20: Beginning of Drop/Add Fall
- 09/04/20: End of Drop/Add Fall
- 09/07/20: AAR system opens for Fall 2020 term
- 10/12/20: Base count deadline for Fall
- 11/13/20: Notification email will be sent to faculty (see note*)
- 12/09/20: Last day of classes
- 12/12/20 - 12/18/20: Finals week
- 12/18/20 - 12/19/20: Graduation ceremonies
- 12/18/20: Head count deadline - all sections must be completed in AAR
- 12/23/20: Final grades available for Fall 2020
- 12/23/20: AAR system closes for Fall 2020 term
*NOTE: Please inform your faculty members about the email notification that they will receive on November 13th with the sections that have been assigned to them by you (AAR Coordinator). They will need to review and acknowledge if the assigned sections are correct and will need to contact you if they have question or concerns regarding the assigned sections.
Prior Term Deadlines
|Year||Term||Term Start||Term End||AAR System Opens||Base Contact Hours deadline||Notification to instructors||Headcount Hours deadline||AAR Sytem Closes|
Throughout the semester AAR coordinators will receive a series of 4 notifications.
1. This notification will be sent a week after the base count sections deadline:
The deadline for completing base count sections in AAR was last week. Our system shows that the following base count sections within your department have not yet been marked complete.
Please review this list and ensure that outstanding sections are marked complete within 5 days of receiving this notification. If you have questions about a section or sections on this list, please contact the Office of Institutional Planning and Research at (352) 392-0456 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This notification will be sent several weeks before the term is closed:
The deadline for completing all sections in AAR is one week after grades are due for the term. Our system shows that the following sections within your department have not yet been marked complete.
Please review this list and ensure that outstanding sections are marked complete prior to the deadline. If you have questions about a section or sections on this list, please contact the Office of Institutional Planning and Research at (352) 392-0456 or email@example.com.
3. This notification will be sent every Friday, until the end of the term:
This email is to notify you of sections that may have changed in AAR as a result of changes made in the section file. Please review the below list of sections in AAR and update contact hour allocations and any other section data that may have changed.
If you have questions about any of the sections below, please contact the Office of Institutional Planning and Research at (352) 392-0456 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. This notification will be sent to instructors, that have been assigned to sections which have been completed:
This email contains a list of the courses for which you have been identified as an instructor this term. Please take a moment to review this list. If you believe that any of these assignments are in error, please forward this email to your Academic Activities Coordinator(s) with a brief description of the error.
Identifying errors on this list will prevent errors from appearing on your effort certification report later. If the list appears to be correct, no further action is required from you.
For questions please contact :